h&p :: NBA 2K - Why or why not you Enjoy 2k19
Home to h&p
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

NBA 2K - Why or why not you Enjoy 2k19

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Tuto
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Mmoak2018

Féminin
Camp: Angel
MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: NBA 2K - Why or why not you Enjoy 2k19 Répondre en citant

Did you enjoy 2k19? Why or why not? I feel 2k was a cover to acquire daring for many years right now, yeah it is worse this year but to me it's annihilation new. Anybody complains about what they do not enjoy but I ambition to give time to point out things that accept been anchored that I acknowledge in antecedent NBA MT Coins.

2k15 - the demigod askew cheese bisected cloister 3s.... Humans accuse about real sharps zig zag now but if you admired thru 2k15 it was WAY worse afresh ... so abundant it is not a contrast.

2k16 - the comprehensive stride advocacy and awry bend 3s.... It was abhorrent aswell column drama was just non exact . . .back aperture cuts OP.

2k18 - the dusk esplanade cheese , authentic stage progressed cutting larger than sharpshooters, Chasedown Blocks way overly easy ( yeah I apperceive it's still awful but it was way worse in 2k18).

From a daring play I feel 2k19 is that the a lot of counterbalanced from a gameplay standpoint we take had yet(2k16 a abutting added afterwards they nerfed acceleration boosting).

I apperceive the cutscenes are backbreaking and additional than everywhere is the bold a money grab.

And if I say I beggarly out of a feel added like a complete basketball game. Yes I apperceive it avalanche far short, but again, I am comparing it to antecedent 2ks Download... and also you can bullwork your badges while arena online I acknowledge it(I'm aswell familiar with the downside).

I feel the one complete accepted criticism is it's turned into a leading action profoundly abased game. 2k has always been an action daring but it's worse this year. About you get acclimated to them it's not horrible.

If you dont perform mycareer or MT online bold is great.

Grind from 60-70 and some basal stats is crap. No amateur can get into nba if he deceit do basal stuff, and you alpha as men who deceit do any BB skills. VC acquisitiveness is overly abundant here. Aswell deceit skip cutscenes and abhorrent narrative, and anoying roomate, and shitty own personality.

MT online is grash. To simple sliders. P2win Every contested assault goes in. Each one runs 5 our and runs some baffled SF/PF at PG to get blowby animations. Online lag sucks.

Scheduled amateur arent abundant cuz of infant reward, and complete harder endure chalenges, that are attainable with few minutes cards and 99 percent of cheesing. I do it cuz abridgement of articles, and cease endure game(30), cuz I dont begna anchor my TV or gamepad Mygm was my admired approach endure year, and they broke it with bad story, NBA Mobile Coins and to able intangible (first 3 selections), therefore swaped to myleague.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 02:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Tuto Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation