h&p :: Connect MapleStory to your Maplestory 2 accounts
Home to h&p
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Connect MapleStory to your Maplestory 2 accounts

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sletrry

Masculin
Camp: Angel
MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Connect MapleStory to your Maplestory 2 accounts Répondre en citant

Bottom line: Attempting to force the identical alternating-skill playstyle on all courses is bound to alienate a huge part of the game's players. I believe it's a mistake.

Since my host has merged with another, I think our buddylist ought to be expanded to over 100slots that are +. I love to make new friends particularly when it makes the game even more fun to play with and less lonely but after the world merge, Maplestory 2 Mesos is hard to make any new friends because my buddy list has already maxed out to 100/100.

A number of my friends and I were looking forward to the merge since our server was a little empty and because we got new people to meet, we'd love to incorporate all of them in our buddylist. Alot of my buddies had to resort to glitching their buddylist so they could go past the 100 limit.

Yes, we still got our first friends ahead of the world merge but a number of them are going on a lengthy vacation, going to college, work, etc it would get quiet sometimes within the friend chat.So yeah.... I hope I gave a precise reason why we have to get a buddy list expansion.

It was so fun becaues it took attempt, it took weeks to reach lvl 70, also when you're lvl 70 you had been praised. Sins where the highest damagers from the game. Idk I miss this, I reallly wish to enjoy maplestory but it's really simple and not as enjoyable anymore (imo).

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to  https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-2/Mesos.html!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation