h&p :: Why Now Is A Fantastic Time To Return To Rainbow Six
Home to h&p
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

Why Now Is A Fantastic Time To Return To Rainbow Six

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sletrry

Masculin
Camp: Angel
MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Now Is A Fantastic Time To Return To Rainbow Six Répondre en citant

If you would rather just see, the games on September 14, 21 and 28 will be streamed on the official R6 credits Twitch channel.I've been a fan of Ubisoft's games for years, playing, after, and engaging in Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, The Division, Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed, together with Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time being among the first games that I bought with my own money. I am enthusiast...

Covering Rainbow Six Siege, its community and aggressive spectacle. Also really like indie games, simulators, pc hardware and Assassin's Creed. Ubisoft has released a cure for matchmaking problems that have been affecting North American Rainbow Six Siege players because Operation Grim Sky launched nearly two weeks past.

While Ubisoft goes into great technical detail for those who have an interest in media technology, the brief version is that phases three and four of those four-step server connection procedure (known as User Datagram Protocol, or UDP) could be reordered by the ISP, and also be translated as occurring from order by the game server, because of the speed at which they happen. Server communication would happen before the connection was confessed, causing an unsolvable error and preventing matchmaking from functioning entirely. To put it differently, until it had been opened the match tried to walk through the door.

Sadly, this problem highlighted a issue in how important updates, for example Grim Sky, are managed in Siege. The difficulty was due to a small optimization linked into an otherwise enormous refresh for the match, meaning rolling back into an earlier construct in which matchmaking functioned would have also meant un-releasing Grim Sky.

Mmotank has the best R6 products for sale from us, 24/7 service and more off - Cheapest and Safest! Welcome to https://www.mmotank.com/R6-Credits.html!

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation