h&p :: Air Max Mens Sale
Home to h&p
Air Max Mens Sale

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Camp: Angel
MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 02:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Air Max Mens Sale Répondre en citant

WASHINGTON Nike Air Max 2017 Mens Sale , May 27 (Xinhua) -- A daily 20-minute walk can help older adults reduce the risk of losing the ability to walk without assistance, thereby enhancing the quality of their later years, a U.S. study said Tuesday.

The study, published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, found that moderate exercise including walking can help aging adults maintain their mobility, or the ability to walk without assistance Nike Air Max 2018 Mens Sale , at a rate 18 percent higher than older adults who did not exercise

Called the Lifestyle Interventions and Independence for Elders (LIFE) trial, the study recruited 1,635 sedentary men and women aged 70 to 89 to investigate how daily physical activity will prevent older adults' loss of mobility, defined in the study as the ability to walk 400 meters, or about a quarter of a mile.

Although 400 meters might sound like an arbitrary number, it's an important figure for older adults Nike Air Max 90 Mens Sale , according to the study led by researchers at the University of Florida (UF).

"Four hundred meters is once around the track, or from the parking lot to the store, or two or three blocks around your neighborhood," Co-principal investigator Jack Guralnik, professor of the University of Maryland who also holds a faculty position at UF. "It's an important distance in maintaining an independent life. "

The participants in the study could walk a quarter mile within 15 minutes but were at risk of losing that ability. Low physical performance is common in older adults and is a risk factor for illness, hospitalization Nike Air Max Mens Sale , disability, and death.

"These are people who are patients we see every day. This is why this study is so important: It includes a population that is typically understudied," principal investigator Marco Pahor, director of the UF's Institute on Aging said.

The participants were randomly separated into two groups and followed for an average of 2.6 years. The first group of 818 walked 150 minutes per week and did strength, flexibility and balance training. The second group of 817 attended health education classes and performed upper body stretching exercises. The study occurred between February 2010 and December 2013.

The researchers assessed study participants every six months, checking their ability to walk Air Max 2017 Mens Sale , their body weight, blood pressure and pulse rate, among other measurements.

The result is that the loss of ability to walk 400 meters was experienced by 246 participants in the physical activity group and 290 participants in the health education group.

"As an exercise scientist, I believe this type of research is absolutely critical to establish scientific evidence on which to make recommendations for how lifestyle can beneficially influence health status," said Wendy Kohrt, professor of medicine in the division of geriatric medicine at the University of Colorado Air Max 2018 Mens Sale , who helped review the scientific merit of the study before the launch of the main LIFE trial.

"The LIFE trial demonstrated that a modest increase in physical activity has the potential to help older adults maintain functional independence," Kohrt added.

Knocked off his board by an attacking shark, three-time world champion Mick Fanning punched the creature before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa on Sunday.
Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa Mick Fanning punched an attacking shark before escaping unharmed during the televised finals of a world surfing competition in South Africa
The Australian surfer was struck by the shark from behind and knocked into the water as he sat on his board waiting his turn during the JBay Open in Jeffrey's Bay in the Eastern Cape Province.

As he scans the water, two fins appear and with a splash he disappears under the surface. He is next seen furiously trying to swim to safety before a rescuer pulls him out of the water.

"A big sigh of relief seeing Fanning in one piece," a commentator is heard saying, on the video of the event posted on the World Surf League website.

"I felt something grab Air Max 90 Mens Sale , get stuck in my leg rope and instantly jump away. And it just kept coming at my board," Fanning said, once safe on the rescue boat.

Fanning said at first he swam away but then decided to defend himself and turned to punch the shark in the back.

"I saw it taking my board away and I just started cracking it," he told a crowd that gathered around him once he was back on shore, referring to how he struck the shark.

"I'm totally fine. I've got nothing wrong with me," Fanning said in an interview. "There's a small depression in my board and my leg wrap (was) bitten. I'm just totally tripping out. To walk away from that Air Max Mens Sale , I'm just so stoked. Oh man."

Fanning's mother, Elizabeth Osborne, who watched the incident live on television in Australia, wept as she told Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio the attack was "the worst thing I've ever seen happen to any of my family because it was just there in front of me."

Osborne said she believes Fanning's brother Sean, who died in a car accident 17 years ago, was watching over his sibling.

The World Surf League cancelled the remainder of the event and Fanning will split the prize money with fellow Australian surfer Julian Wilson Nike Air Max 2017 Sale Clearance , who was also in the water when the attack happened. The two will share second place.

"We are incredibly grateful that no one was seriously injured today," the league said in a statement. "Mick's composure and quick acting in the face of a terrifying situation was nothing short of heroic."

Commentator Ross Williams said there are occasionally shark sightings i. Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys Online   Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys China   Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys   Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping   Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys   Wholesale Jerseys China 

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Mar - 02:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Galeries Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation