h&p :: www.superstarespana.es
Home to h&p
FAQSearchMembersGroupsProfilePMsRegisterLoginLogout

www.superstarespana.es

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Zhuyeqing

Féminin
Camp: Angel
MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: www.superstarespana.es Répondre en citant

Volunteers work at the media center for the 2017 BRICS Summit in Xiamen Wholesale Mens Air Jordan 13 Wheat Golden Harvest Online Outlet , southeast China's Fujian Province, Sept. 2, 2017.? (XinhuanetZhou Jun)

XIAMEN, Sept. 2 (Xinhuanet) -- Journalists from home and abroad are readying themselves as the 9th BRICS Summit draws near in China's southeastern coastal city of Xiamen.

Setting up equipment, filming around, conducting interviews -- journalists who have arrived at the media center are on the go all the time.

Diogo Teixeira, a Brazilian journalist with Xinhua News Agency Mens Air Jordan 13 Altitude Retro Black Altitude Green 414571-042 Sale , said the main focus of his coverage would be on the relations between Brazil and BRICS and he hoped the summit would play a role in helping Brazil recover from crisis soon.

Russian journalist Konstantin Shchepin working for China Radio International (CRI) said he expected to see further elaboration on the idea of BRICS Plus which is expected to expand the bloc's partnership especially with the developing countries.

Andrew Smith, an American journalist hired by China Global Television Network, said he is excited and well-prepared.

As a cameraman, Smith has a strong sense of scenery. He said he was stunned by the beauty of the city once he landed here.

"High-rise condos, palm trees and boats -- all remind me of Miami," he said.

Apart from the scenery of the city, other journalists also highly commended the organization of the summit.

"I am amazed by the organization of the summit because it is very easy to get around the city with the help of volunteers everywhere Discount Mens Air Jordan 13 GS Love & Respect Pack Black Clearance Sale ," said Nillah Nyakoa, a Kenyan journalist working as CRI host.

Vitalii Voronin, a Russian analytical correspondent, said the BRICS countries have been working for stronger cooperation and common interests and he is confident of the future of BRICS cooperation.

The summit, to be held from Sunday to Tuesday has gathered over 3,000 journalists from about 80 countries and regions, according to an official at the media center of BRICS Xiamen summit.

China Cheapest Mens Air Jordan 13 Love & Respect Pack White Clearance , Brazil agree to further advance comprehensive strategic partnership

Bright BRICS, bright future!

Aerial panoramic view of China's coastal city Xiamen

Houston Mayor asks residents with water in homes near reservoir to evacuate

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

NEW YORK, Aug. 31 (Xinhua) -- Swiss mogul Roger Federer needed a second successive five-setter to reach the US Open third round on Thursday while Rafael Nadal of Spain also made it to third round.

The match, a 6-1 Cheap Mens Air Jordan 12 Dark Grey Retro 130690-005 Clearance , 6-7(3), 4-6, 6-4, 6-2 win over fellow veteran Mikhail Youzhny of Russia in three hours, was Federer's 17th win in 17 matches against Youzhny in a rivalry stretching back to 2000.

Five-time US Open champion and third seed Federer had also needed five sets to see off US teenager Frances Tiafoe in the opening round.

"It wasn't always like this," the Swiss player said. "Back then, I used to win or lose in straight sets. But battles can be fun. I feel quite warmed up now."

"Losing that second set was huge for him Cheap Jordan Jumpman Pro For Sale , tough for me. It really put me in a tough spot there," he added. "I had to come up with something."

World number one Rafael Nadal clawed back after dropping the first set to defeat Japan's 121st-ranked Taro Daniel and also reached the third round here.

The 31-year-old Spaniard won 4-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 over the 24-year-old Daniel, who fell to 0-4 against top-10 rivals.

"It's a very important victory," Nadal said. "It's true I didn't play very well tonight but it's true I'm through to the third round."

There were also wins for Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina Cheap Jordan XXX1 For Sale , who defeated Adrian Menendez of Spain, 6-2, 6-3, 7-6(3) while sixth seed Dominic Thiem of Austria beat Taylor Fritz of United States 6-4, 6-4, 4-6, 7-5.

China Cheap Jordan Spizike For Sale , Tajikistan agree to forge comprehensive strategic partnership

School students embrace new semester across China

People commemorate 20th anniv. of Princess Diana's death in Paris

About 40 died or feared dead in Texas caused by Hurricane Harvey

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

PYONGYANG, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- Former U.S. National Basketball Association (NBA) star Dennis Rodman has arrived here for his fourth trip within a year to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK).

Rodman, along with a team of retired professional basketball players, is reportedly in the capital for an exhibition game on Wednesday to mark the birthday of DPRK's top leader Cheap Jordan Son Of Mars For Sale , Kim Jong Un.

The retired player told reporters at Beijing's capital airport that Kim is a "nice guy, to me" and that he and his friends were just there for a game.

"Whatever he (Kim) does political-wise, that's not my job. I'm just an athlete, an individual who wants to go over there and play something for the world," Rodman said.

Rodman last travelled to the DPRK less than a month ago to help train the country's national basketball team for the exhibition game between the DPRK team and ex-NBA players.

Ahead of his third trip to the DPRK's capital city of Pyongyang, Rodman referred to Kim as his "friend for life." He also described him as "an awesome guy" on his first trip to the country in February.

The U.S. State Department said in December that Rodman does not represent the U.S. government.

(Source: CGTN)

Dutch official calls on more businesses to get on board China Railway Expr.

Visiter le site web du posteur AIM
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 06:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    h&p Index du Forum -> h&p -> Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation